20 YEARS EXPERIENCE:
• May 2010-Present: Xcel Energy Amarillo, Tx.- Power plant sewer project, Installed 3000 feet of drainage panels, two 3000 gallon concrete septic tanks, manholes and asphalt paving.
• March 2010: Georgia Pacific- New Electrical MCC Building. Constructed building from foundation to finished building.
• January 2010: Timber Creek Village, Amarillo, Tx.- Dam revitalization. Demo and construction of new drainage area. Installed 24″ rip rap, new 36″ gate valves and 36″ concrete overflow structure.
• April 2009: Georgia Pacific Acme Tx. Sheetrock Plant- Constructed foundation for 100 foot dryer smoke stack. Construction foundation for electrical transfers. Installed dust control system.
• September 2009: Intercoastal Contractors, Eldorado, Ok.- 110 car train loop. Dirt work for 110 car train track.
• July 2007 thru December 2008: White Energy Ethanol Plant, Plainview, Tx.- Installed site utilities. 5000 feet of 8″ process water lines. C900 Fire loop, sewer system with lift station. Drainage system with 12″ pipe. 30,000 sq. ft. concrete paving. Stainless steel pipelines and millwright work.